Custom Search

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Food Trip to Taipei, Taiwan

As some of you may know, I went for a short food trip to Taipei, Taiwan during my 2 weeks' break back in May. Here are some of the food pics I'd like to share ...



Meals we had on the plane
_________________________________________________________

The above are found in Taoyuan
________________________________________________________________

Saw this at the MRT station, next to the toilet :P
_______________________________________________________________

Had and saw the above at Chiufen
_____________________________________________________________


All of these can be found at Tamsui Old Street
_______________________________________________________________

Entrance to Raohe St Night Market
This is a recommended night market if you enjoy foooooooood!
Enjoy!!

______________________________________________________________

My friend, who has been to Taiwan countless times, brought me to this favourite steamboat restaurant of hers.... which is now my favourite too!
It is located at the Nanking East Road. The varieties of food is simply irresistable!!




No comments:

Post a Comment