Custom Search

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

About this Flog

As I am starting on my very first post, I am actually not eating. I am playing with my guy's nipples and having a good laugh about it....

Okay. Let get to the point. I have great interest in food and traveling. If you have the chance to take a good look at me, you'll know why. :) (ps: I'm not typing this post)

Randomly, an idea of having a food blog (Flog) pops up out of no where. I get this idea from other floggers. I find that mostly, what they flog about is overly commercialize. Therefore, on this flog, I will try to bring you to food which can be found even at some hidden lorong somewhere in Taman Negara. (ps: I am still not typing this post)

Until I start typing my truly first post, happy food hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment