Custom Search

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Passions of Kerala

Looking for a healthy diet? Banana leaf rice is the answer. That was what I told geneoga too. It is a vegetarian diet except that when we went there, we just had to order extra mutton masala, deep fried bitter gourd, and deep fried chicken. Yummy...















We ordered a mango lassi, home made yogurt drink. One healthy drink for a healthy diet.
















This restaurant is Passions of Kerala, located at Gelugor. It has another 2 branches, one at New World Park, and another at Service Road.

I was trying to Flog using my Nokia 5800 but face some problem to insert and edit the content of this post. There are more photos. I will update when I transfer the photos to my PC.

Enjoy your passion to banana leaf. :)

To add on, here are some additional pictures as promised.

The mutton masala and the fried stuff

Mango Lassi accompanied by Nescafe

No comments:

Post a Comment